Happy Jack RV and Lodge - Required $200 deposit for 1 week, no refund policy

Lake Havasu City, Arizona 1 comment

Happy Jack RV Park & Lodge in AZ kept our one week deposit, we showed up & the site didn't accommodate our 39' 5th wheel, we wanted our money back, they said we were offered another site but that's a lie & beside they told us in the office at the time of check in that this was their only site available.We called every day & were hung up on, finally after a week of calling they told us we weren't getting our money back.

We've gone to the BBB, Visa & every place we can think of to report their unfair practices.

We have been in contact with another person with a similar situation, so we aren't the only ones.These people need to feel some pain & suffering so bypass this campground, they need to go out of business, they are a privately owned business.

Review about: Campground.

Comments

chrsvct
Mesa, Arizona, United States #657635

Ive had my trailer stored at happy jack lodge for a couple of years now and ill admit Im not the most on time payer, they would usually call me up and I would pay what I owed, they ran my card on march 8th for 210.00 witch was authorized, then may 17 they ran my card for another 210.00 witch was not authorized, so when I called them on it,they said all of a sudden I owe 780.00 in late fees and impounded my trailer, PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS PLACE IS A RIP-OFF